Attorney David S. Bracken
Founder of David S. Bracken, P.C., and a member of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, graduated from Boston College in 1982 and from George Mason Law School in 1986. He began his career as a Commonwealth’s Attorney in Alexandria, Virginia, from 1986 until he entered private practice in 1990. He is an experienced trial lawyer and has handled countless cases in the state and federal courts efficiently and effectively. His wide-ranging practice includes the representation of small businesses and individuals to international companies and non-profits, ensuring the best outcome for his clients with integrity and attentive service.
David Bracken uses his organizational and creative skills in the kitchen as well. Mr. Bracken, who apprenticed under Jean-Louis Palladin at the Watergate Hotel and Todd English at Olives in Boston (Charlestown), enjoys cooking for family, including his four children, and friends.
Areas of practice:
- Business law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Non-Profits and Trade Groups
- Traffic and Criminal Defense
- J.D., George Mason University Law School, 1986
- B.A., Boston College, 1982
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Foundation (Board of Directors 2004-2009)
David Bracken has provided legal counsel for numerous business clients. In addition, he has organized and represented corporations and limited liability companies, non-profit organizations and trade groups.He has acted as local counsel in Federal and State Courts in Virginia, specifically: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the Circuit Courts of Fairfax County and City of Alexandria.
Some of his clients include:
- Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, Inc.
- Youth Impact Program, Inc.
- Iwo Jima Association of America, Inc.
- The Perfect Pita, Inc.